Companion Website to Audiovisual Translation: Theories, Methods and Issues
Companion Website to Luis Pérez-González’s Audiovisual Translation: Theories, Methods and Issues, published by Routledge (2014)
Click here to access the Companion Website
What this companion website offers you:
Video introductions from the author to the book
Exclusive articles chosen by Luis Pérez-González from Taylor and Francis Online
- Video introduction to each chapter in the book from the author.
- A padlet of resources of each chapter in the book. Each padlet provides you with easy access to:
- complementary materials
- coloured versions of the images featured in the printed book
- websites and online resources listed in the book
- Further reading for each chapter
- Research-project questions for each chapter
- Links to a journal article to accompany each chapter, with notes on how to incorporate it into your teaching
- PowerPoint slides, including useful diagrams and figures from the book, summarizing key information from each chapter
Click here for more information on this book.